Plaintiffs Can Bankroll Tractor Trailer Accident Cases Uses Lawsuit Loans
APPLY FOR YOUR LAWSUIT LOAN HERE
In terms of traffic-related accidents, the ones that cause the most destruction are those involving tractor-trailers. Tractor-trailer accidents are so catastrophic simply because of the immense size and momentum of the vehicles involved. Tractor-trailers (also sometimes called ‘Transport Trucks’) are heavy-duty trucks equipped with 10 wheels on the cab of the vehicle (the portion of the tractor-trailer that does all the work), and another 8 wheels supporting the rear of the attached trailer.
The average weight of a loaded tractor-trailer cab is around 80,000 pounds. In comparison, the weight of the average passenger car is only 5000 pounds. Because of their weight, tractor-trailers need much more space in order to safely slow down. That space is not available in most situations where a sudden stop is required, resulting in many of the detrimental crashes that occur between passenger vehicles and tractor-trailers. Also, due to the enormous disparity between the weight of a tractor-trailer and a passenger car, the passenger car is the vehicle that suffers the most damage in a tractor-trailer accident.
According to the National Institute of Traffic and Highway Safety in a recent study, 73% of all tractor-trailer accident-related injuries (almost three-quarters of them!) are suffered exclusively by the automobile that is impacted by the tractor-trailer. Because tractor-trailer drivers are doing so on behalf of a larger company, plaintiffs in tractor-trailer accident lawsuits often find themselves going against an entire trucking corporation instead of just the driver who is at fault. These corporations will pull out all the stops in their attempt to get the plaintiff to take a settlement. But when plaintiffs realize that they can bankroll tractor-trailer accidents using lawsuit loans from RapidLawsuitFunding.com, they don’t have to settle. Lawsuit loans give plaintiffs the financial freedom to seek the legal vindication they deserve!
We’re Ready To Start Funding Your Case
If you would like a no-cost case assessment and lawsuit loan quote, simply complete the form below. If approved, you can find yourself funded within 24 hours.
Why Choose Rapid Lawsuit Funding?
Relatively Low Risk
If you don’t win a successful judgment in court, you don’t need to pay us back – it’s as simple as that. No initial fees, recurring costs, or invasive credit checks. At Rapid Lawsuit Funding, you only pay us back if you win.
Simple & Quick Response
You can get the financing you need in as little as 24 to 48 hours if your case is approved. After you fill out our questionnaire and hit “submit”, our team and your lawyer do the rest of the work to see if your lawsuit qualifies!
Competitive Interest Rates
Rapid Lawsuit Funding is one of the best lawsuit loan companies in the country providing low-interest rates, no initial costs, or other hidden fees in the fine print. If you get approved with us, you can have your lawsuit loan in less than a day.
START YOUR APPLICATION
What Rapid Lawsuit Funding Customers Are Saying
Trust the company that has brought over $20 million dollars in financing to thousands of injury plaintiffs all across America!
How You Can Receive Your Lawsuit Loan
- You Complete An Application
- Fill out our online application or call our toll-free number to speak with a client care technician.
- We Evaluate Your Application
- Rapid Lawsuit Funding and your personal Legal Team assess your lawsuit.
- You Receive Funding!
- If your lawsuit qualifies for funding, we’ll transfer you your money in as soon as 24 hours! Get anywhere between $500 to $100,000 in lawsuit financing within 24 hours
Varieties Of Tractor Trailer Accidents That Rapid Lawsuit Funding Can Finance
We all know the saying, “The bigger they are, the harder they fall” – but in the case of tractr-trailer accidents we might as well change that saying to, “The bigger they are, the more accidents that can happen”! Because of their large and relatively unwieldy nature, there are plenty of opportunities for tractor-trailer drivers to experience an accident while on the roadways. As well (due to their large size) Tractor-trailer drivers need much more room to start and stop their vehicle leading to a higher percentage of accidents in situations that other vehicles would have been able to easily navigate.
The most common types of tractor-trailer accidents that Rapid Lawsuit Funding are able to provide lawsuit loans for include (but are not limited to)
- Jackknifing – This is caused when a tractor trailer driver hits their breaks suddenly, causing the inertial force to bring the trailer of the vehicle (the load) forward toward the cab at a 90 degree angle. Downshifting, maladjusted breaks, or reckless turns can also cause a Jackknifing incident.
- Truck Rollovers – These are usually caused when a driver fails to maintain control of their vehicle, leading the tractor trailer to roll onto its side. The size and balance of the trailer load can have a significant impact on the vehicle’s tendency to roll over. Rollovers often happen if the vehicle is being driven at excessive speeds.
- Tire Blowouts – A tire blowout on a tractor-trailer is much more dangerous than on a mid-sized passenger vehicle. Blowouts can cause tractor-trailer drivers to loose control of their vehicle, leading further accidents such as Truck Rollovers, Loosened Loads, and Flying Debris (tires).
- Wide Turns – If a driver turns too wide, the tractor-trailer can trap of block other vehicles and (sometimes) pedestrians.
- Blind Spots – Lack of visibility can lead to adjacent motorists being side-swiped, forced from the road, or even crushed.
- Rear-End Collision – Tractor-trailers are unable to safely stop for obstructions (such as when a car ahead of them is forced to suddenly stop) on the road due to their weight and size, leading to a collision.
- Under-Ride Accidents – Occurs when following vehicles become lodged under the trailer of a truck after the tractor-trailer suddenly stops.
- Lost Load – A loosened or unsecured load detaches from the vehicle causing obstructions and crashes for nearby vehicles.
- Head-On Collision – Tractor-trailer engages in a front-impact crash with another vehicle
- Side-Impact Collision – Tractor-trailer engages in a side-impact crash with another vehicle. These collisions are also referred to as “T-Bone” collisions because of the vehicles forming a “T” shape.
Common Injuries Incurred From Tractor Trailer Accidents
The large size of tractor-trailers can lead to significant injury to anyone involved in a tractor-trailer accident. A report issued from the National Institute of Traffic and Highway Safety stated that 73% of all injuries and deaths resulting from tractor-trailer accidents are suffered by the passengers and drivers of the vehicle that was hit. If these injuries are distressing enough, they can lead to severe cognitive and physical ramifications for the victim and those closest to them. The most regularly occurring injuries sustained by plaintiffs in tractor-trailer accidents are:
- Lacerations and Abrasions
- Broken Bones
- Head Injuries
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Amputation and Lost Limbs
- Organ Damage
- Internal Bleeding
- Severe Blood Loss
- Seat Belt Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- PTSD and Mental Distress
- Wrongful Death
Lawsuit Loans – Does My Tractor Trailer Accident Lawsuit Qualify For One?
For those of you who are currently plaintiffs in tractor-trailer accident related lawsuits, there are a few things that will increase your case’s potential for receiving a lawsuit loan. Although it should be clear that we like to hear from every plaintiff, regardless of whether your case meets the following criteria or not. No two lawsuits are exactly the same, so just because you may not have everything mentioned here doesn’t mean you won’t be eligible for the settlement loans we offer. So you might as well give it a shot and apply for a lawsuit loan regardless!
The first thing that will increase the size of the lawsuit loan you’re eligible for is your provable damages. Damages are the legal term for the array of injuries a plaintiff might encounter because of their tractor-trailer accident. These include everything from Emotional Injuries, Physical Injuries, Financial Injuries, to Psychological Injuries. It is important that you and your legal team keep track of any expenses or losses of income (such as days you were unable to work) you’ve incurred that are directly related to the tractor-trailer accident. These expenses and financial losses will all be factored into the amount of financial award you will be given if the judge ends up ruling in your favor. And since the amount of pre-settlement funding you are entitled to receive is determined by the estimated financial judgment you are eligible for, it will also affect the amount of your lawsuit loan.
The other thing that will increase your qualifications for a lawsuit loan is the determined liability of the defendant. What this means in the case of a tractor-trailer accident is, was the driver of the tractor-trailer at fault for causing the accident (i.e. were they liable). Luckily for the plaintiff and their legal team, there are certain documents and regulations with regards to tractor-trailer accidents that can not only help to prove liability but also increase the monetary amount of a possible settlement. Such as the fact that:
- Drivers and Trucking Companies must document all Truck Maintenance checks
- If the accident is shown to be a result of faulty equipment, The Trucking Company may be held responsible (which could increase your punitive damages)
- Tractor Trailers are large vehicles and usually create a detailed illustration of the accident through the evidence they leave behind (through things such as Skid Marks, Tire Tracks, Vehicle Impact Damage, and Trajectory of Debris)
If you and your team can obtain clear documentation of any of the above-mentioned information, the chances are high that your Tractor Trailer Accident lawsuit will qualify for a Lawsuit Loan!.
START YOUR APPLICATION
It Is Easy For Tractor Trailer Accident Plaintiffs To Apply For A Lawsuit Loans!
Being involved in a tractor-trailer accident can be a difficult and trying time. Considering the degree of physical injuries and mental distress that could be suffered by a plaintiff in such an accident, they shouldn’t also have to be burdened by financial troubles as well. But due to the costs of medical treatment, lost income due to the accident, and the legal costs it takes to file a tractor-trailer accident lawsuit, the economic hardship can definitely become a lot to handle.
And that is exactly why Rapid Lawsuit Funding makes applying for a lawsuit loan so quick and easy – we don’t want to put any more pressure on tractor-trailer accident plaintiffs. All we want to do is make sure they have enough financial backing to find a successful judgment at the end of the trial.
We’ve streamlined the process for applying as much as possible – one of the many reasons we’re considered one of the best lawsuit loan companies currently operating in the country. All you have to do if you’re a plaintiff involved in tractor-trailer accident litigation is to go to our application page and answer a few questions regarding your case. This should only take a few minutes. Once you’ve submitted your application, we’ll discuss your case with your lawyer and come to a decision on your application. Some plaintiffs who have been approved for lawsuit loan funding have been able to see their money in as little as 24 hours from hitting the ‘SUBMIT‘ button on the application page.
Plaintiffs in financial need shouldn’t hesitate if they are considering getting a lawsuit loan. They are essentially no-risk. In fact plaintiffs only have to repay the loan if they win their lawsuit! If you would like to check whether you qualify for pre-settlement funding with us, we’d like you to Apply For A Lawsuit Loan Today At Rapid Lawsuit Funding! Regardless of your decision, we wish you good luck with your tractor-trailer accident trial!
Click the link above, the button, or call (800) 581-7202 to apply for a lawsuit loan at Rapid Lawsuit Funding today!
RECEIVE FUNDING NOW
What Is The Average Monetary Judgment Or Settlement From A Tractor Trailer Accident Case?
We can’t provide you with exact information regarding the average monetary judgment received in an average tractor-trailer accident lawsuit simply because there is no “average” accident when it comes to tractor-trailers. However, just to give you some idea on what you might expect to receive, here are a few examples of injuries suffered by tractor-trailer accident plaintiffs and the settlements that were awarded to them in court.
- $27,000 received in damages for a separated shoulder injury
- $54,000 awarded in damages for Physical Therapy Bills totaling $8800
- $75,000 given in damages for Physical Therapy and Epidural Injections (it should be noted that the plaintiff, in this case, was in a weakened state due to the fact they were suffering from Acute Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- $85,000 in damages received for Physical Therapy and Orthopedist visits (which cost the plaintiff $16,000)
Litigation That We Finance
Rapid Lawsuit Funding has competitive interest rates that rival those of the best lawsuit loan companies. If you are looking for funding to subsidize your injury lawsuit, we’re here to help.
VIEW CASES ELIGIBLE FOR LAWSUIT LOANS
Do you have any questions about receiving a lawsuit loan?
Talk to one of our client service technicians by calling us today at (800) 581-7202 – we’d love to hear from you!