How To Pick The Most Effective Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market because of its increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you could be disappointed with the majority of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil. To truly reap the benefits of Ganoderma herb, you must know how to pick the superior grade. Listed here are several factors you have to consider prior to buying Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. But some uses high technology extraction approach to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration may be as high as 15 to 1. That means, 1000kg of this fungus is extracted to merely 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is equivalent to 15 capsules from the grinded one. Needless to say, Ganoderma supplement using extraction technique is often far better than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. Because of the chemicals used, some might even be contaminated with toxics and even chemical toxins such as mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is several times more potent in their medicinal values. It really is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is more expensive in term from the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers prefer to use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. However, if you don’t feel any better with Cistanche Extract, you might want to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is the most precious part of Ganoderma herb with the most power of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. You can choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Ensure the spore shell is cracked open to release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Needless to say, you will better pick a manufacturer with experience and ideal production quality control. This ensures the standard consistence of the supplement product constantly.
5) Portion of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put merely a small fraction of Ganoderma within their herbal supplement, combined with other ingredients. As such, the healing effect is far under the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract will not be pure at all. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and also the rest is filler. This really is another reason for concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
The best way to test Ganoderma herb supplement. Forget about each of the claims by manufacturer on how pure and exactly how good their Ganoderma herbal product is. Follow these easy steps for accurate Ganoderma test for the efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in some cooking oil like olive oil. Then, open a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread some of its ahfqfr on the top of the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the first test point. Decide if the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows its ability to go through fats and cholesterol clot in our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, let it sit for around 10 days and take a look. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly using the water after a couple of days. The oil surface is clear for any mould. This means it offers strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract continue to float on the oil surface. Take a good look and you may see mould on the surface. It offers weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the third test point for Ganoderma spores. Take a look at the foot of the glass. The spore powder is the white substance deposited towards the bottom. When you can hardly see Reishi Spore Oil Softgel, you may expect very less healing effects.